At WindChain we are looking for a
PROJECT / PACKAGE MANAGER
As Project / Package Manager you will be working on complex, multidisciplinary projects within the Offshore Renewables industry.
In the role of Project / Package Manager you shall have ultimate responsibility for the realization of projects of varying size and complexity. You will do so in accordance with the Employers outlined Contracts and HSEQ system. You will be part of a team (or leading them) involved in the project as well as managing the relationship with the client and other external stakeholders. You will have a major influence in the preparation and execution of projects ranging in value and varying in scope in the renewables sector.
In the role of Project / Package Manager you will be able to rely on your experience to bring project management challenges to a successful conclusion under all kinds of circumstances. You understand the dynamics of the contracting world and therefore find it easy to switch between the client, business unit management(s), the crew of a vessel, external stakeholders and the colleagues at head office.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably civil engineering, maritime engineering or mechanical engineering;
- Approx. seven years of relevant work experience in multidisciplinary project management in the offshore, maritime or oil and gas industry;
- Demonstrable experience in multidisciplinary contracting projects;
- A perfect command of written and spoken English;
- No problem spending regular time working at Client offices and/or abroad.
What we offer
We offer competitive primary and secondary employment conditions.
Do you see yourself working as project / package manager at WindChain? Please send your resume and short motivation to Hans Timmers via firstname.lastname@example.org or Dennis Hendriks via email@example.com and we'll get back to you.